PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Just wanted to share this, its nothing special but it seems to be a combo that goes so well together.
I am smoking some pretty dry Escudo in my calabash, with some real English tea, well actually its Irish, I got it from an English friend. I made it with half and half and a medium amount of sugar. It really goes well with the Escudo, the flavors mingle perfectly.
Now for the reason I made the tea....3 chapters to study for a 9am test...sublime moment over...

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
Here's my favorite... Captain Bob's Blend with Grape flavored straight vodka on the side! If you do not like grape flavored vodka, you probably should not smoke my blend, either!

click on picture to enlarge (guess what I am drinking?) Oh, no... the secret is out!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Thats quite the glass of straight vodka lol. Im not 21 so that isnt happening for me at the moment. The tea is just to keep me awake for this damn programming test tomorrow.

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
jchaplick,
Not to worry. You can smoke CBB with Grape Kool-Aid and it is just as good. Truth is, I prefer grape Vodka. In fact, in this picture, I am actually drinking grape Kool-Aid. Ok, there might be a little grape Vodka in it, too.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
baronsamedi,
I believe it would go good because there is some orange flavor mixed in the aromatic sauce of CBB and other smoker's have noted it without knowing the sauce ingredients.

Jul 15, 2011
I took Lawrences advice from another post and tried some Haddos Delight with my afternoon cup of coffee, some Folgers Gourmet Supreme. *drools heavily* SO GOOD!

jp12

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2012
My current favorite is sweet iced tea with Peterson Irish Flake. There's just something about the mix that tickles my fancy. Not to say that I don't enjoy [insert english blend here] with [insert single malt scotch here] but there's just something about the way the flake and the sweet tea mix....

Status
Not open for further replies.