PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
Very good - but will I get sick from smoking the galvanic coating...? Do you chamfer the stummel and the tennon?
I need a pipe that will be adequate for the Netflix program "Doomsday Preppers". Just in case the Yellowstone super volcano blows. Or I need to club a looting marauder during civil unrest from a dirty bomb - then smoke some Escudo while gloating over the body.
;)

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
Also, please advise if you are set up to mass machine pipes for me to my specification, laser engrave my logo (a bearded skull holding a pipe, with a floppy hat and horn rimmed glasses), and also provide drop shipping services to my customer base of youthful trendy people. You see, I intend to focus my marketing efforts in the niche market demographics of Soho-esque youth that are also in earnest preparation for a global apocalypse of some sort.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
"Structural Steel Fabrication'
I tried that blend once. No, wait, come to think of it,it wasn't Structural Steel Fabrication after all. It was Five Brothers which I found to be as strong as a structural steel fabrication!

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Hunter,
I found the blend to frequently have a rusty taste, sometimes with just a hint of some alloys mixed in.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I once had a job fabricating structural steel. Mostly beams/girders. We made steel for shopping centers all over the us.

I can't remember the dimensions of a stock piece of I-beam. I think it was 30'. We would get our 'prints' and go select the right sized beam, hook it up with a hoist and one guy could bring it to his benches between many other benches with other fabricators at work. The biggest I recall weighed 55 lbs a foot.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Enjoy the thread before the mods kill it off! I wonder if they do anything in the same bore as the potato cannon me and Andre were trying make.

Status
Not open for further replies.