PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
I just lit a match to light my pipe and the head broke off lit and landed on my shirt and I literally caught on fire! I got it out quickly but still gave me a heck of a scare, and ruined the shirt.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
A few other things I've heard you shouldn't do:
1. Tug on Superman's cape

2. Spit into the wind

3. Pull the mask off that ol' Lone Ranger

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
and dont mess around with Jim
Oh sure, but I figured that went without saying. Although, there's this Willie guy who has been poking around here shootin' his mouth off about how he's going to mess him up. I don't know, that Jim's a mean one!

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
A friend of mine has the habit of striking the match toward himself as well. One day, I asked him what he was burning, as the room note was acrid and pungent... He looked down to see a small fire had started in part of the hair on his chest and exclaimed, 'It's me that you're smelling!' :rofl:

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
isnt that common sense? like dont pee into the wind? or dont walk across the road without looking both ways?
It's only common sense because people keep doing it wrong. If everyone stopped lighting themselves on fire via matches... who's gonna tell me how to do it the RIGHT way. haha fire... good times.... and bad...mostly good, but the bad ones stick out don't they?
("don't they?" how is that even ok to say? "do not they?" someone help me out here there's no way that's correct)

nbpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
This is why I prefer using lighters. Though I might give matches a try tonight, as long as I remember to strike away from myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.