PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 6, 2015
Kansas City
I do a fair bit of woodworking in my free time. I don't have much pipe stuff, but currently have the "typical beginner stuff"....a couple pipes, few tins of tobacco, pipe tool, pipe cleaners, etc. Can any of you post some pics of what you store your things in? I'm thinking a small cabinet would be cool, but I'm open to many ideas.
Thanks

joe

mojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 6, 2015
Kansas City
.....just came across Two Cousins Pipe Racks online......some really neat stuff on there. I think look all of there options over and see what fits my needs and space.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Greetings to you, mojo. Beware of cabinets that may prove to be to small. I never dreamed I would end up with so many pipes and so much in tobacco (although my selections of baccys is puny compared to other members.) Though not a regular woodworker, I decided the best course would be to build my own pipe cabinet in the spring with enough racks to hold at least 30-35 pipes, plus a drawer for pipe miscellanea and cleaning stuff, and lastly a base cabinet for holding most of my tobacco tins and jars. I almost bought a cabinet from Two Cousins--thank God they never responded to my email, because I would realize later that nothing other than a personalized cabinet would work and be affordable. But last thought: make your cabinet large, or wait a while to see if the collecting bug (PAD, Pipe Acquistion Disorder :) ) sets in, as it did to me.

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.