PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

essy

Lurker
Sep 4, 2013
Making a day trip to Victoria, BC tomorrow and wondering if there's any B&M dealers there and which ones I should check out. Let me know!

essy

Lurker
Sep 4, 2013
I googled it and it looked good but I was seeing if anyone from the site has been there.

reap

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2013
I've been to that store. It's actually the only real tobacconist I've been too. They cater to the American tourists who buy cigars, but they also sell pipes and house blend pipe tobacco. I didn't find the staff that knowledgeable but they were friendly. It's a neat part of Victoria's history and if your walking around the harbour area worth a stop in if for nothing else the amazing aroma.

chrisschneck

Lurker
Jul 24, 2013
Youll want to check out goodfellas rather than old morris. Of course still check out old morris, its a cool place, just overpriced all around.

essy

Lurker
Sep 4, 2013
Expensive because they bring in high quality pipes or expensive in they have high mark ups. Have a nice website but I don't know enough about 100 dollar plus pipes to know what's good. Any recommendations for pipes they carry?

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
OP probably already back from the trip, but I did go to Morris when I was up that way visiting family in 2012. It was okay. I bought a couple ounces of one of their store blends, which I suspect was just a relabelled bulk. It's worth dropping into if you're wandering up Government street, which is what most day tourists are doing anyway.
Oh, and has already been mentioned, that tobacco was EXPENSIVE!!!

essy

Lurker
Sep 4, 2013
I bought a savinelli pipe there but no tobacco. Very unknowledgable. About anything pipes.

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Bummer. I had a pretty good experience there in August. Spoke to an older chap that had some knowledge. Bought some tobacco that was expensive but enjoyable. Didn't look at the price of pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.