PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2016
For the record, I got a text from a friend at least 10 minutes before I got to order it and post that it was available to everyone here. I have absolutely no idea how long, in total, it was available or how much they had on hand. I am afraid that I have caused some anger at Pipes and Cigars that is, in this case, not deserved. That was far from my intent.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
For the record, I got a text from a friend at least 10 minutes before I got to order it and post that it was available to everyone here. I have absolutely no idea how long, in total, it was available or how much they had on hand. I am afraid that I have caused some anger at Pipes and Cigars that is, in this case, not deserved. That was far from my intent.
I don't see any sane reason for anyone to be angry with you. People here get frustrated because the stuff sells out in nanoseconds. Rather than fume, they need to get on the phone and call B&M's until they find it. When it comes to unobtainium I don't bother with online stores.

cally454

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2012
I didn't think pipes and cigars computers could work that fast. What too soon ?

Oct 7, 2016
@sablebrush, I regretted that I seemed to have caused one poster to be angry with P& C. At least as I read his post.
While calling around if you want something is good advice, I have scored three times this year on Stonehaven using nothing more sophisticated than my browsers reload button at three or four sites a few times a day, except this last time when I got a heads up. I have not found any Penzance in that time period, but I pretty much have all the other ones I need, using the same technique.
I have also benefited from the heads ups shared on this forum. No need to get ticked at the retailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.