PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I was just told by a guy named Dave they haven't had it for several months. He didn't sound like he knew much about what he was doing.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fitzy: They've never listed Stonehaven on their site. I called and talked to this Dave fellow again, and he didn't seem to know that, and said they only put the image up when it's in stock, which I know isn't so, based on my past experience with P&C. He said they only had And So to Bed in stock. He didn't even bother to check the Esoterica bags until I asked him to. No further comment on competency needed here. This wouldn't have happened with Russ.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I've notified customer service. There was a computer glitch that showed that everything from Esoterica was out of stock. The error is fixed, but the number of bags of Stonehaven are, as if I needed to tell you, very limited.
Russ

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
So do you have them? And if so, how can I get a couple of bags. I don't trust Dave to do my order.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I called in and got a fellow named Nico who helped me out, and knew what he was doing. I got two bags of Stonehaven coming!

surlysoul

Might Stick Around
Jan 22, 2013
Dave told me they didn't have any either and I was on the phone with him earlier. I guess I didn't know the handshake.

Status
Not open for further replies.