PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadmacallit

Lurker
Jan 30, 2013
trying to track down some peter stokkebye english opulence, and am finding nothing but dead ends. i started smoking it about 6 months ago when i saw a few really dusty tins on the top shelf of my local tobacco shop. they said they have been there for awhile, so i bought a tin to try.... well it is definitely one of my favorites. Im down to my last ounce, and cannot find it anywhere.

anyone know where i can possible track it down, bulk preferably, tins just as good.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome aboard wadmacallit.
If you scroll down the page a bit you'll see a listing of "Site Sponsors".

Give them a good going over.

If you don't see it, try emailing them.

One of them could put you on the right track.

wadmacallit

Lurker
Jan 30, 2013
thanks for the response guys. I'm going to keep looking but feel it might be a negative turnout. I guess i will have to can up the little bit i have left and save it for a rainy day. I will try the "Proper English" but did figure what i had was well aged so I'll just store some of that as well.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Hey Wad! I've never smoked the blend you're talking about but I've smoked both Mike has mentioned and personally, I'd go with the Proper over the Ultimate English. Just my 2 cents, but I smoked both and enjoyed the PE more. Good luck to ya.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
wadma - are you located on the East Coast? Several years ago I found several orphan paint cans of this blend. It looks like PS discontinued this for English Luxury, Proper English, Balkan Supreme and English Oriental Supreme. The last 3 have more Oriental character than the Opulence and are sweeter.
hp

les

Status
Not open for further replies.