PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Just wondering what are some of the most stinky,smelly and pungent tobaccos out there.

May 4, 2015
Haddo's Delight. Almost blew my face off when I opened my jar the other night after it sat for a year. Great smoke.

ltstone

Dec 30, 2015
Haddo's Delight - Noted
I just smelled a real strong cigar the other day and made me want to find some "over the top" or different smelling tobaccos.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Most of our mainline lat-bomb English styles are like Deet wife-and-neighbor-repellants around here!! And they usually draw the "eewwww gawd, that STINKS" commentary. Not from me, mind you! If I had the resources, I'd roll in them like the dog and then dedicate a room to them!! Strangely, they liked Grousemoor as do I in that very specific Grousey mood. I think I got an "Eewwwwww GROSS!" rating from G&H Rum Twist rope too!

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
Years back, when I had just transitioned away from aromatic oiled bulk tobacco to tinned tobacco (the oil casings gave me heart palpitations) I came across this Scottish flake. I don't recall the brand or blend, but it tasted like soap. Literally tasted like I lathered up a bar and devoured it. Nasty stuff.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
If you want to cross over into the truly vile stuff then there's nothing worse than Dan Tobacco's Holly's Non Plus Ultra. It ghosted my entire being for a day.

beastinview

Jan 5, 2016
I like the smell of most tobacco.
I actually received a tin of pure blending perique and made my wife smell it, thinking she'd say, "Ew, gross!"
Her reaction was, "Yum! Smells like chocolate!"

rblood

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2015
According to the wife, Old Joe Krantz in the tin smells like cat pee... and even worse smoked. Too bad this is a daily smoke for me :)

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
The only blend I've ever smoked that the Wife said "What you smokin?". I said "Cerberus". Her reply was "Boy, that smells like SHIT!" Sums it up for me... :rofl:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Take a plug and store it for a few hours between your ass cheeks. Bingo, the stinkiest tobacco.
Esoterica's manufacturing process finally revealed! :rofl:

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
If you want to cross over into the truly vile stuff then there's nothing worse than Dan Tobacco's Holly's Non Plus Ultra. It ghosted my entire being for a day.
The only blend I've ever smoked that the Wife said "What you smokin?". I said "Cerberus". Her reply was "Boy, that smells like SHIT!" Sums it up for me.
Esoterica's manufacturing process finally revealed!
Had a rough day....thanks, Gents, for putting a smile on my face!

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
My wife hates the smell of Haunted Bookshop, SWR and Prince Albert, says they smell like stale cigarettes, luckily I didn't care for their taste so no big deal. I thought that Holly's Non-Plus Ultra was the worst smelling tobacco I have ever tried, think.... Mixture 79 on eleven!

Status
Not open for further replies.