PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

juozapas

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2010
Barrie,Ontario,CANADA
We are still waiting for the snow here in Southern Ontario, Canada. Looks like we might have a green Christmas this year. :puffy: Same thing happened back in 1993.

sunrisedec122011007.jpg
sunrisedec122011011.jpg
sunrisedec122011018.jpg

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
No snow yet here in Carolina.It's still too warm.We don't get very much as a rule.Maybe once or twice a year.Except for the mountains.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
We had about 5 inches on oct 26th in PA (Wilkes Barre) Nothing since...granted i havent been outside or opened the curtains yet haha

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Haha it certainly is a crappy December. Makes me miss the NWT. The snow and the cold still air. Invigorating!

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
Yes, I also am in Southern Ontario and hoping for a miracle for a white Christmas. It's about 55 today and sunny. We always get blasted in the beginning of January. I could use some next week for sure to get us all in the mood a little more. Pipe and snow goes so well together.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
We had our first white Christmas here in GA last year in over 100 years. It's 70 outside right now, so I don't expect a repeat performance. We usually don't get any snow here until after the first of the year.

francois1

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2011
I am not going to push my luck on this one not after our

winter last year at times it was -15 at midday a normal trip

in the car that would take 20 min took 1 and half hrs

david(SCOTLAND)

Status
Not open for further replies.