Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Steve Laug. Steve is well-known in the pipe community as the man behind Reborn Pipes where he does amazing work restoring pipes that look like they were hit by a truck and then set on fire. They look like new when he is done with them. His full time job is with the SA Foundation which helps women and children at risk of becoming sexually exploited and/or trafficked. In the "Pipe Parts" segment, Brian will answer the question; "Who made that pipe?" He will list some resources for pipe identification.
Steve-Laug.jpg

Steve Laug

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I'm a little late chiming in but I really enjoyed the interview with Steve. He is an amazing guy in both his career and as a pioneer in teaching folks the art of pipe restoration. As Al and many others I'm sure do, I consider Steve my mentor and, more importantly, my friend. Thanks for shedding light on the "other" side of the man behind Rebornpipes.com!

briarcudgel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 6, 2016
Steve has been a mentor of mine as well. Learned a great deal from him in the past year or so I've been following him. He is a gracious man who freely shares with the pipe community. Until now I did not know what his vocation was, and it is apparent he is a wonderful and caring human being.
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.