PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
A pipestud that is. I'm sure that most folks here already know this but having had two dealings so far, I heartily recommend his services. Although he runs his site in an analog fashion, his response and shipping times were both impressive and left nothing to be desired. Tins and/or bags arrived well packed and in the exact condition described. So the pipestud consignment sight has earned the endorsement and approval seal of the great and poweful Oz... er lowly daimyo. So if your in the market for tins definitely check it out, just don't buy any of the tins I am after. :wink:

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
I have done a bit of business with Mr. Fallon over the years, purchasing both pipes and tobaccos, and I can say without reservation that each transaction has been a genuine pleasure. His descriptions are spot-on, his shipping prompt, and his packaging always careful. Further, he has never failed to thank me for my orders (a real rarity these days), and has consistently proved himself to be a gentleman merchant of the first order.

Dec 24, 2012
Steve is top notch. I always love dealing with him. For a Texan, he knows zilch about horseflesh, but perhaps as a stud he is more of an expert in other kinds of flesh.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
I've had dozens of transactions with Steve and each has been a pleasure. He's top of the line.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I'll add my voice to the choir. Purchased a fantastic pipe from him and it was shipped promptly, packaged safely, and was in better condition than described. And his reviews on TobaccoReviews.com are very helpful.

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Having dealt with Mr. Fallon more than a few times I can also attest to his great dedication and efforts to his customers. He always been prompt with shipping and emails. You always know exactly what your getting when purchasing from Pipestud. I am as comfortable purchasing from Steve as I am with my local B&Ms.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Thanks for the kind words, and of course, your great business, Daimyo. It's great folks like you who keep me truckin' along!
Pipestud

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I keep suggesting to re-do his website for him, one of these days he'll let me.-Pylorns
Hey, you know the old saying, Pylorns; "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I'm the one whose always broke. Can you fix that for me? :(
Pipestud

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Steve is top notch. I always love dealing with him. For a Texan, he knows zilch about horseflesh, but perhaps as a stud he is more of an expert in other kinds of flesh.-Peck
Unfortunately, I'm more of a muffin than a stud these days, Peck. But thanks for the kind words!
Pipestud

May 31, 2012
C3bhqQd.png

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
misterlowercase, outstanding work... but since you're touching up photos, couldn't you have at least added a little more hair and brushed out a few more wrinkles before posting that pic? I know, I know, probably way too much extra work. :cry:
Pipestud

Status
Not open for further replies.