Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackpete

Lurker
Feb 23, 2012
Just wanted to say, I'm not our of business yet. I considered retiring a few years ago but then what would I do to keep my mind busy? Still here. Jack

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Glad to see you are still hanging in there. I like your Virginia Perique and 1776 Tavern Blend.

oldtoby

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2011
Hang in there Jack.
Guys like you are a dying breed and the pipe world would be much less without you.
God Bless ya, laddie.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I like your Double Eagle Cube Cut!

DOUBLE EAGLE (Light Aromatic) Our most popular light aromatic. Delightfully mild and cool with an aroma that pleases everyone. This blend is 100% plug cut burleys.

Jan 8, 2013
I keep meaning to try your blends when they occasionally pop up in conversations, but sadly I always forget about it by the time I'm purchasing tobacco. I just put in a somewhat big order elsewhere yesterday, but I'm putting a post it note up near my pipes so maybe next time.

oldtoby

Dec 7, 2011
Anthony, you should give Jack a call. He's a stand up guy, imho.
Not sure if Jack still does it, but he used to accept orders over the phone. He'd ship the tobak and then you'd pay him AFTER receiving the order. Don't see that much anymore, if at all.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Sterling Tobacco was one of the first vendors I used when I started smoking a pipe. This post helped me decide what tobacco to take with me to my pipe club meeting tonight.
Jack, glad you are still blending.

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I've been meaning to put in an order with you Jack. I should get it to you by next week; probably some tavern and maybe some 1776.

Status
Not open for further replies.