PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
Has anyone else noticed that the entire Dunhill tobacco line including the bulk blends are back in stock at P&C?

Meanwhile many of the match blends are sold out.

I don't know where the claim of Dunhill tobacco being discontinued came from, but I never saw anything from Scandanavian Tobacco and their subsidiaries about it.

And I always thought it was a bunch of nonsense.

Maybe it's the final wave? Either way I'm glad I didn't stock up and started sampling more other blends. And I would pit money on is being a bs stunt and that their not going anywhere..

Russ Oulette, care to comment?

Anyone else? Where did that rumor come from anyway?

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Well... they don't make their own pipes anymore but make a mean silk lined vest and a cologne that will get you laid on a goat farm. I think the indicators are there regardless of the validity of reports that Dunhill is phasing out it's connection to tobacco, but who knows?

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
So...exactly what kind of goats are we talking about?
jay-roger.jpg

spartan99

Can't Leave
Mar 10, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that the entire Dunhill tobacco line including the bulk blends are back in stock at P&C?
Flake, Navy Rolls, Royal Yacht, and bulk MM965 are still missing.

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
I didn't realize that the out of stock ones were removed entirely. Up until a few days ago they still had frog Morton listed, out of stock but the item and pic were still there.

Anyway The point is that they were mostly sold out, the bulk was gone, I thought that was it, that was the general consensus here.

Some were stockpiling, tins were selling for $50+ on eBay. And now they're in stock.

The missing ones may validate the phasing out but I'm a man of my word so woodsroad hb $20? We have to set a date. Hb thanksgiving or Xmas? Loser PayPal winner $20. No new bets. Lol

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Eggroll, I don't know the exact date that the Dunhill blends will be NLA, and neither does anyone else here, including Russ. But that day will come, in the near future. Or maybe not. So, if you still want to "pit money on is being a bs stunt and that their not going anywhere"... I'm game!
Lesson #1: General Consensus is for entertainment purposes only. Serving suggestion only. Not for human consumption. Objects in mirror, etc. etc., etc.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Date too soon, and the bet cries for definition of "discontinued"! For all we know, production has stopped, but there are warehouses and shipping containers full of tins finding their way to the market at opportune moments...

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I'm pretty sure this thread contains the first beastiality references since Deathmetal left the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.