PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

natibo

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
I just received my Darth Vader pipe that I commissioned from Altinok pipes. It certainly is not a clencher. It's quite large. But with the release of the new movie December 18th of this year, I'll be smoking it.
By the way, if you are not a fan, I've already heard endless jokes from my fiancee and children.
IMG_20150405_152349_zpsrw4tqkio.jpg

IMG_20150405_152305_zpsdsbpyndf.jpg

IMG_20150405_152320_zpsibayrqn2.jpg

IMG_20150405_152332_zpsql6idden.jpg

buckaroo

Lifer
Sep 30, 2014
So. Cal.
I commissioned a pipe from Altinok some years ago and was very pleased (asked him to copy a Le Nuvole design.)
Great design. Gotta have some fun pipes. Also, thanks for posting the date of the release. Been wondering.

menuhin

Oct 21, 2014
A great way to combine hobbies!
But remember to get a balance back from the dark side of the force after your smoke :puffy:

121578320230.jpg

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
Too bad you couldn't have a red stem and mouthpiece to represent his light saber, and that is my geek-out for the day.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Nat it must be in the air, was in the barn yesterday looking at boxes we had packed with stuff when we moved on the farm, wife is having a Spring cleaning fit. Found a big Darth Vader mug, gonna wash it and use it. Then I come here and see your pipe, that is so ingenious, cool, and whatever words are applicable. Smoke it even if it breaks your arm. LOL

natibo

Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
Way to go Brad. Use that mug while you are smoking your big pipes. My fiancee made a little fun of me for getting it. I said: watch, when I die I bet it will be appraised as the most valuable pipe in my collection!

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Elan: "You wanna buy some death sticks?"

Obi-Wan: "You don't want to sell me death sticks."

Elan: "I don't want to sell you death sticks."

Obi-Wan: "You want to go home and rethink your life."

Elan: "I want to go home and rethink my life."

―Elan Sel'Sabagno and Obi-Wan Kenobi[src]
Great meer, natibo! Is this a great hobby or what!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Well, it's double-cool. A great claim for ardent Star War fans, but to me, it has really nice lines as a designer piece in itself, if a person isn't much of a fan (or maybe had never heard of nor seen the movies). It kind of tells a story of its own. Some of the licensed movie merchandise is fun but kitschy. This is interpretive and stands on its own. Not a clencher, unless you have stainless steel dentures. I'd stick with the black stem, Darth's favorite color.

Status
Not open for further replies.