PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
Some pretty good deals to be had on Stanwell POY's. I ordered the 2013 rusticated pipe, includes a free tin for $99.97, free shipping. Is almost $100 less than anywhere else. The flawless is $375, else where $850. So some decent prices.
stanwell-poy.png

rx2man

May 25, 2012
I had no idea they may be made in Italy. From what I read they are made in Italy with the finish work in Denmark. So yes to both LOL.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Those are some good deals. Been pondering for about an hour if I should snag one. I think I've finally settled on one. :D

eastwoodaudio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2013
I may have to get another.. sigh.. PAD disorder, here we go again! I really like the 2009 POTY which looks like the one above, but the top half is the same color as the rim and non sandblasted.
EDIT: Actually, that one isn't really that good of a "deal". Mar's Cigars and CupOjoes is selling them for very similar prices..

rx2man

May 25, 2012
I dont know, I went to both sites and did not zee much of anything a cheap. One of the sire the amount you saved was similar in lrice but not the actual sale price. Some of them are already sold out on the pipes n cigars site. Glad i ordered when i did as i was thinking about waiting.

eastwoodaudio

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2013
http://www.marscigars.com/stanwell-2009pipeoftheyear.aspx
That one was available when I posted still, it sold fast!!!
Looks like this one is still available:

http://www.cupojoes.com/cgi-bin/spgm?dpt=H&srch=KW&item=sta09poyh
In all honesty, I would have ordered the one you picked up rx2man, but they were sold out of it when I checked, that's a great deal!

rx2man

May 25, 2012
Yeh the buggers sold fast. I was on one of those site and thought they had great deals....looking at the "you save" amount then the oh duh kicks anx realise thats not the sale price lol.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hard to resist a hot deal on a really striking pipe, so I'll stay away from that site for a while. It takes

me almost two months to smoke my way through my pipe racks as it is. And of course I have a list

of PAD candidates in my head at all times. My last new pipe was a mere ten percent off on a pipe

I'd been eyeing for year. I try not to jump too easily. That pipe's a beauty. I bought an Italian made

Stanwell not long ago, "Designed in Denmark," and it is perfect so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.