PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
If anyone is looking for Stanwell pipes still made in Denmark Cup O Joes has their inventory separated by Denmark and Italy.
www.cupojoes.com
Press on the pipes link and a list will appear. There are now 2 links for Stanwell pipes about 7 down on the list.
If you click on the Stanwell pipes link on the home page directly it will only show the pipes made in Italy.
Pipes are no longer being made in Denmark but they still have some in inventory for anyone interested.
They even have flawless pipes in stock at 50% off.
I do not work for this company but thought the information night help other members.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Glad to provide the information. I was confused over the weekend when I was looking at the website so I called them today. Once they explained what they had done then I was able to find the pipe I wanted.
I always clicked on the links on the home page directly. I had never clicked on the pipes link from the home page which then pulls up the company listings of pipe makers.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
As I said in a recent post about online retailers, you can get pipes at Cup O Joes you can't get anywhere else,

or at least that are hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.