PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I just picked this one up at the B&M today! It's a Danish Made "Vario" (45). I've been very pleased with my Stanwells so far, and I'm sure this one will be a great smoker too!
image323-600x346.jpg

image322-600x396.jpg

image321-600x369.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Mighty mighty nice. My only Stanwell is a "Danish Design" made in Italy (I can report it is a fine pipe),

but the Danish made have that special provenance. Love that version of a pot. Mine is a bulldog 32.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Sweet! What's your address, by the way? :twisted :And check out this pipe: PAD, after almost 2 months, seized me in a death lock, so I didn't really have a choice and gave up my credit number: http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/Nording/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=145288

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
Central United States
I think I'm going to take a closer look at Stanwell--it sounds like a very desirable pipe!
For a factory-made pipe, they're hard to beat, especially if you like the Danish aesthetic.
Also, look around and if you get an idea of what you might want, send me a PM. I've gone somewhat overboard on pipes, and I'm in the process of trying to downsize. I might have what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.