Jun 26, 2011
1/8 bent 5 1/2 x 2

it is an estate and looks new in photos $35.00

what do you think?

should i jump on this?

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
looks nice and clean and rarely smoked. must me nice to have lots of $$. will let you know after i buy or not. has a really nice selection of brand name good looking estate pipes at what appear to me to be very reasonabley prices.

if not a problem kevin, will post it here. be patient. my probablem is being too impulsive about things.

hopefully the pipes previous owner had more pipes than he could wear out.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
just have to tie on my shows and pretty sure am ready to jump. still the opinions and life experiences of those on this forum i have found respect for.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
:clap: done, unless its already gone before updating. waiting on email. wasnt able or order online, am computer challenged maybe.

btw thanks!

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
thanks

should make a nice knock around.

for that price may get another one next month.

love my preben holm. this one is from the mid 70's. except for needing the stem cleaned up a bit is my favorite so far. everything smokes good in it. dont want anything bad to happen. do they even make ph anymore?

bought my wade same day just not as crazy about the stem and smokes a very very close second to holm.

starting to smoke that englander. just a matter of getting use to it.

these new (to me) better tobaccos make a world of differenct to. enjoy smoking more than i ever have.

i've yet to be dissapointed with anything that ive learned here.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.