PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Just to let everyone know, in case they already don't, St. P pipes are back in stock at SP. I already ordered mine, a 221. I wonder how long it'll take before the rest disappear.

002-029-24036.jpg

There are two 221s left as I write this.

Jan 8, 2013
Glad you got yours Fred. Just wait until you have it in hand. Photos don't do these pipes any justice at all. I hope yours is as good a smoker as mine is. It smoked like a dream from the first bowl. Congrats and enjoy the heck out of it! :)

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I was lucky enough to get the last XL90 from their site.
I was worried that I would miss out cuz their site was acting up and then they closed it for a few hours for maintenance. They had four XL90s when I was first trying to order and when they came back online there was only one left which I promptly snagged.
I wasn't going to get a St Paddy's Day pipe but when I showed wifey a pic she really liked the colour and said I should get one. Wasn't gonna argue with her!! Should arrive early next week. :puffy:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I can't wait--Christmas has nothing on the joy of opening up a box with a new pipe. Now, I onceh read a posting that green stain eventually goes brown: is that true, and is there anything to prevent it?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't own a green stain Peterson, but I have a green stain Chocum that I've had for several years and smoked regularly, and it's still as green as when it was new.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Still 17 St Paddy's Day pipes left on Smokingpipes.com. I thought most of them would have been snapped up by now.

Perhaps less interest now that the day has passed?

Status
Not open for further replies.