PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
If an American tobacconist could distribute from the US, they would do very well. As of yet, I've not found anywhere St Bruno, Condor et. al. are easily available. Some European e-tailers will ship, but it's not cheap.
Edit: In answer to your question, I recall a few US members speaking about ordering from a site based in Spain, but I can't seem to find it. Hopefully another will kindly re-post the link.

alancairns

Might Stick Around
Oct 22, 2012
Try here. (http://www.e-tobaccos.com/buy-cigars/bruno-ready-rubbed-50g-bags-p-1560.html?cPath=30001011). I have bought from this company with no trouble. They are in Spain.
Alan

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
As Alan noted above. There are several others who will ship overseas, but the spanish company mentioned has the best price. In fact, it ends up being the same price you would pay if you were in the UK buying off the shelf., though still more than twice what an American OTC costs. I can't wait....I have a large shipment coming next week of Condor from my brother-in-law who is visiting from Spain.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Thanks for the site link ,but not for this price , 1 Unit 6 Units 12 Units

Price €41.99 €251.94 €503.88

:nana:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Deuce both Condor and St Bruno are British OTC blends. They are very heavy on burly and Virginia tobacco and would be described as a Lake Land blend. It is in essence the Marmite of English pipe tobacco, you either love it or hate it. Personally I love the stuff. As for St Bruno there are quite a few devotees of it knocking around this forum, I will smoke it but I am not sure what it is made from.

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Teddy, 1 unit is five 50 gram pouches, so about half a pound. With shipping it ends up at about $17 a pouch and that is the same you'd pay in the UK. In Spain, I believe it's about 1/3rd the price, but I won't know until I have to repay my beau-frere next week.

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Deuce26, to put it simply: Condor is the smoke the God himself smokes. There is simply nothing better and were it readily available, I would smoke nothing else. I am almost sure that in fable, it was known as the Arcadia Mixture.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Arcadia Mixture, yes very good bryanf. Actually you are right it does go for about $17 a pouch in the UK which is why I always do Duty Free whenever possible. Enjoy your Condor chum!

Status
Not open for further replies.