PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Smoking Room Accessory Acquisition Disorder. Well, since my last post on the subject it has snowed a handful of times although none has stuck so far. Still, the time when we will be covered in that white blanket approaches swiftly. So to ready my ugly but functional garage smoking palace, I have acquired a 5 stage HEPA filter with adequate CADR rating for the room size, an Ozone generator with built in timer, a Lampe Berger and a handful of unscented smoker candles. I even bought myself an ashtray, tobacco jar and a lighter (Corona Old Boy) so that I might occasionally ditch my matches and sand filled fire bucket (I'll still keep the bucket handy for emptying the ashtray into.) I think I will retain my patio furniture rocking chair for indoor duty and I have a few end tables around. Soon I will know the joys of smoking inside and I am excited. Thanks for all the advice that was given on the subject. Hopefully there will be no smell to bother my wife but she certainly can't say I'm not trying.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Seems as though it would have been easier to send the wife to visit her mother and you could drop in once or twice a year.
Seriously, your consideration for her is admirable. Good on you!
Enjoy your new man cave. Does she appreciate your efforts so that you can a snack delivered now and then? Or is that totally out of the realm of possibility?

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
More like half a garage but I'll take it. I think I can talk her into some of her excellent Baklava.

Status
Not open for further replies.