PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

derrickyoung

Might Stick Around
Apr 11, 2013
Has this become another one of those blends that are rarely seen? I have not been able to find it locally or in the e-shops that ship to Canada.

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
I don't know, the American sites seem to have it (P&C and SP), so it doesn't seem to be an issue with supply in general. I really don't know why a vendor of any serious size wouldn't carry it, or why some run out of it when others obviously have no problem getting there hands on it. Maybe someone else does.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
I had my first bowl of Squadron Leader last night. I'm going to say it was a very nice mild smoke, I could sit in a closed up room and just bathe in the aroma. Unfortunately for me, it was a nice mild smoke, I tend to like a fuller pipeweed. I'm going to reserve total judgement for after I smoke the rest of what I have.

drennan

Can't Leave
Mar 30, 2014
Normandy
Can I ask how Squadron Leader compares to Skiff mixture?
I love Skiff but can't find SL locally, I was just wondering if it's worth the effort of tracking down SL.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Just some "buyer beware" type advise for SL. I've found that the bulk version seems a little off from the tinned version and I'm not quite sure what it is. I have some jarred, (bulk) and have been dipping into it every week for a bowl or two and it's growing on me but it's still not what I recall having smoked in tin form.

Status
Not open for further replies.