PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
For all you guys living in the frozen tundra who are still trying to get through the winter, I thought I'd share this picture from Lido Beach in Sarasota last weekend...Nothing like a bowl of Escudo and a couple of beautiful women on a Sunday afternoon- my wife Greta and daughter Vanessa...

1z1qnlw.jpg

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
You did well for yourself!-
You would think so...but they're very high maintenance- smoke nothing but Escudo and Stonehaven...:)
Greta will be at the Chicago Show with me as usual- that's her favorite show of the year...

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Your weather is definitely better than mine and the pipe smoking ladies are lovely indeed. :puffy:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
You are twice blessed! Hope to meet you in St. Charles in a few weeks!
I used to fly to SRQ a lot, when my parents lived on Manasota Key. Some beautiful spots around there!

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Hopefully these ladies are gonna do one of the radio shows soon... let their sweet voices soothe us all.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
It all depends on what time you're on the beach...:)
LOL :mrgreen:
I remember when I was about 14, me and a bunch of my no good buddies hiked for what seemed liked 30 miles down Fruitville Road to sneak a peek at some boobies.

It was not worth the effort.

Most everyone had their clothes on, and the ones that didn't, even a 14 year old boy kinda wished that they did..

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
I was on St. Armands Circle this past Saturday. Went to Bennington's and chuckled at the $43 tin of Escudo. Snow birds are gone for the most part, thank goodness we can get back to life as usual around here :).

Status
Not open for further replies.