PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
At my age this shouldn’t really surprise me, but the last two days here in the Midwest (I live in Chicago) has been insane! Yesterday (Saturday) started out with sunshine and in the mid 30’s. Then the wind picked up and at about 1:30 PM and there was a complete white out of snow which was going sideways and I couldn’t see across the street. Today it started out in the mid 30’s and then went up to 70! It was so nice I sat on the front porch for an hour and a half with a beer and a good cigar. Tomorrow... a high of 36 with a 20% chance of snow! Life in the Midwest... if you don’t like the weather just wait a minute or so. Oh well, this insanity shall pass as it always does and summer will again be here at last. :wink:

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Man, I don't envy you those wild and unpredictable weather changes. Here in Tucson, it's pretty predictable: hot, hot, and hotter! But, at least you know what to expect.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
My son was told to push carts yesterday at Walmart. This was in white out conditions. By the time he got all his cold weather gear on, the snow was gone.

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
A week and a half ago in Kansas City, it was 80 on Wednesday. The next morning it was a full on blizzard.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I too live in Chicago and this afternoon I smoked a bowl of St James Woods on the balcony. It was wonderful

demetrakopoulos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
Chicago resident here too. Saturday was the most schizophrenic weather I've ever seen. I would see what appeared to be heavy snow, then literally five minutes later it would turn to sunshine. Ten minutes after that, it's back to snow again. Very weird.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I was in Utica on Monday. That area rec'd 3" of wet snow. They were actually pushing snow and salting in one area (I-88). Tuesday AM, when I woke up at my hotel, it was 10 degrees. Who in the hell wants to live in Utica??
12512773_1338566962825962_4594263147265303936_n.jpg

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
You need to move to where Zach lives....his spring is way better than yours!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.