PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
The weather here in Carolina is warming up.Above 60 degrees.My rose bushes have started growing.The birds are singing and making nests.Some of the trees have starting to get leaves on them.And yes some flowers have started to bloom.Before you start thinking that this has nothing at all to do with pipe smoking let you tell you what it means.It means it's time to take some iced tea,a pipe and a yummy Latakia blend out on the porch and enjoy life.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I'm thankful for the longer days, but the temperature here in Ottawa dropped again and we're getting snow. It had just started to melt too... :cry:

vabriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 24, 2012
ahhh warm spring days and cool nights. A cup of joe, a pipe, and watching the kids play outside shaking off the winter time cabin fever. Im ready!

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Days are coming around now in NS. My tulips have sprouted but that is normal for NS. Snowed yesterday but snow won't hang around long anymore. Expect to see some days on the + side of things now with the odd day in the 60's or so. Another Month or so and there will be the odd day that is suitable for the bike.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
We were at the point where there was no snow and the grass was turning green. Then got a huge dump and has been either windy, freezing rain, thick fog or snow. Looks like another week of that in the forecast. Was told I need a tractor at my new place to clear the snow. I think it's going to be a very sloppy spring! Maybe I should get a canoe.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I am going crazy looking at my bike sitting in the garage, I am soooo ready for a ride but looks like it may be awhile now. Here was what I ended up doing this morning. Getting sick of Old Man Winter :crying:

2013-03-16101440_zps0558c52c.jpg

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Mid 70's in Northern California this week! Mowed the lawn and started some tomatoes from seed. Going bass fishing tomorrow! Allergies are kicking in! Feels like spring for sure.

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
Canton, OH you say, Coalsmoke? I'm originally from Alliance! Just spent a week in Texas. 80 and sunny with a nice breeze. Pipes on the back porch every night. Couldn't beat it.

brassonly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2012
Hey all this talk about warm weather is sure making me anxious for spring to get here. I live up here in Northern Canada & even though spring officially gets here next weekend its still very cold right now. -20 tonight & way too much snow left. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can get out on the deck & enjoy a nice bowl of my favourite tobacco in my Peterson . So all you guys who are in warmer climates are so blessed that you can be outside enjoying a good smoke already. Hope your having a great time !

Status
Not open for further replies.