Login to Send PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFi-LgEGFT4

Proud Member of the Blackblood Society Photobucket
    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. bigboi

bigboi

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Nice Video, thanks for the review of the baccy. I do love Honey Malt. I do want to try some Beowolf based on your last review!

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.”
    -Albert Einstein, 1950
    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. pipeinhand

pipeinhand

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks Bro, I am glad you liked them.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of
    anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life,
    nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
    Posted 6 years ago #
  4. bentmike

bentmike

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I got my Beowulf the other day. Good stuff I like it! Thanks pipeinhand. Nice to see you back on the forums baron.

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. crazypipe

Teddy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I sent a pm to this guy who makes these blends but never heard a word from them

Posted 6 years ago #
  6. baronsamedi

baronsamedi

Black House Whore

Login to Send PM

Try sending an email to info@jackleeblend.com. You should get a response fairly quickly.

Posted 6 years ago #
  7. ravenranger

ravenranger

Login to Send PM

Here's another review of Spring Equinox from an order received February 2016 (for anyone who's been debating getting this Jack Lee blend).

Sweet ripe plums, cocoa, and browned butter are the initial scents whilst loading the bowl. Smoked in a vintage Grabow Regal briar, the toasting light offers a hint of anise and brown sugar. The brightness of ripe plums mingles with the sweetness of dark berries with just a hint of sweet spice and vanilla making for a surprisingly light smoke. Progressing through the bowl leads to the flavor of baked pears with brown sugar and oats without being too sweet. The brightness of Spring Equinox makes for a great morning smoke. The room note is pleasant with a hint of pear, vanilla, and spice.

It's definitely worth trying.

Posted 3 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   lawdawg, donjgiles, 64alex, monkeylyf, craiginthecorn, alaskanpiper, danimalia, derhammer, gatorlope