PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Happy Halloween to all, and happy smoking. :twisted:

I'll be smoking Maple St. in a cob, What will You be smoking?

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Happy Hallowe'en! I'll be walking around our huge-a$$ neighborhood with my kids smoking some C&D Autumn Evening.
-Jason

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I can't imagine being seen in public with a CW, you have cojones. I'm going to be smoking Bombay Extra, with extra perique and lat in my most stern looking billiard.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
What else ?

HauntedLabel.jpg
home made jar label.

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
Holy crap, jcsnaps! Merry Christmas! Mid 80's for Halloween in the Vegas desert. I'm out of Haunted Bookshop so I more likely will be pulling on this wonderful Dreamcastle Gold Burley I resurrected from the dead.
Happy Samhain, everyone! :twisted:

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
well i am smoking my full bent wellington w/ some 1-q thinking of donning my deerstalker hat and get my magnifying glass may need to take a pic

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Happy H you guys. It's one of those things we just don't get over here, don't "get it" at all.
About the only thing that happens over here is a few kids in big cities go around attempting to trick or treat by slathering a bit of face paint on, no costumes etc then knock on peoples' doors expecting hand-outs which is a waste of time because I don't know a soul who actually buys in sweets for the occasion.
Haven't had anyone knock on my door for years and years & would die of embarrassment if I did 'coz I'd have nothing for them except a mouthful of "Get home to your parents, don't you know how dangerous what you're doing is".

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The oldest daughter came over with two of her roommates and a friend, so I was surrounded by good looking chicks! I smoke no less than three bowls of Fireside in my David Jones Poker. A cool night her, but the warm bowl kept the hands warm for handing out the goodies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
No damage at my house. Anyone older than 12 approaches my door I give them my serial killer stare along with their candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.