PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
Every one of us spend hours on here.I was thinking today on how organized everything is on the forums.I'm sure it's not the easiest job out there ,to keep up with a bunch of pipe and tobacco crazed adults, :lol: ,So,here's to you mod/mods,your work is appriciated,hats off to you.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
fullbent = teacher's pet.
:P
Kidding of course. I spend time on this forum and one other (gun-related, not pipes) and am always amazed and grateful for the work the owners and mods put in.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Well said fullbent. It is mostly a thankless job I would think. The guys here do a tremendous job.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
I concur guys well done to all that find the time to do this :clap:

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
Kudos to the Mods!! I have never asked a question on this forum that I did not get a prompt concerned answer to.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Hell yes, we should declare 1st July PM.com Moderator Appreciation Day! :clap: Tell us where to send our tithes, gents!
Seriously, we should, and thank you a ton Bob, Lawrence, and Bubba--you guys have put in a Herculean amount of time, effort and love and helped mold the site into what it is--the #1 pipe community today.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
You guys do a wonderful job of keeping this one of the very best forums of ANY genre. (Yes, you too Kevin.) :lol:

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I have to agree you mods are some of the best. You allow us to express our views without personal attacks being tolerated. It's a very difficult balance but you achieve on a daily basis.

gentlemanjerry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
Props to our moderators! - Thanks gents, not only do you do a great job on these forums - I really appreciate the knowledge shared, shared experiences, and bangin reviews! (Lawrence, thank you for fixing my post the other day - I had trouble deleting a post as well as uploading photo) You Guys Are Great!

gentlemanjerry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
Props to our moderators! - Thanks gents, not only do you do a great job on these forums - I really appreciate the knowledge shared, shared experiences, and bangin reviews! (Lawrence, thank you for fixing my post the other day - I had trouble deleting a post as well as uploading photo) You Guys Are Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.