PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Get about 30% off on the 8 ounce cans at Cigars International.
jay-roger.jpg

loadclear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 13, 2017
Ref: your other thread... I believe CI and PNC are one in the same- a sponsor.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Just got an email from Cigars International. Today only, there's free shipping for orders over $49 with code SHIPOUT2. Thankfully, I ordered a couple ounces of bulk too, making my total $49.56, so CI is graciously refunding the $6.99 I was charged for shipping last night.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
Thanks to both of you on the Potlatch tip and free shipping code. Great deal.

Got 2 tins and a pouch of Carter Hall...out the door for $49.25 with free shipping. Booyah!

And Potlatch is great stuff, too. P&C gave me my first tin years ago during IPSD or Customer Appreciation Week, one of those grab bags.

And, yeah, CI and P&C and cigarbid.com are all under the same warehouse roof in Bethlehem, PA.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This reminds me I have a tin of Potlatch that's about three years old and holding. I think the next tin up is C&D Riverboat Gambler, a blend with burley that may not still be in production, though it is still sold here and there. I have a lot open in jars, so even 'Gambler could be a while. Slow motion. Riverboat Gambler never got top ratings, but since it has burley and has some age on it, it could be quite good, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.