PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
No doubt to the dismay of some :) I was forced to buy a new computer setup--an iMac with disc drive, wireless scanner/printer, all the bells and whistles, so I'm back on line. I will have a posting later about your thoughts of an exceptional pipe I picked up, but in the meanwhile I just wanted to say hi to all and that I missed this forum. Hopefully I'll stay online for a while this time!

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I know the feeling. My printer died last Saturday so I had to buy a new one. My old printer had 6 ink cartridges. The new printer only has 4 and of course the ink is more expensive for the new model. My old printer lasted over 5 years.
I had ordered a pipe on Friday but after I paid for the printer I needed to cancel the order at this time as I could not afford both items. That hurt but I need the printer more.

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
By the way Fred, are you going to start doing the Picture Of The Week again? I think we've all missed that as well.
+1 Always a delight, and a forum highlight, to be sure. Welcome back!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
To answer Pete03's question, few drawings will be appearing here now, I'm sad to say; I've basically exhausted my drawings appropriate for general viewing here. However, I do plan to put up a website displaying my art, and if I'm not in any violation of any rules, I've let you know when this happens.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Welcome back Sparrow!
Yeah I'm due for a new desktop, I've rebuilt this one so many times it's like Frankenstein.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
This new iMac is a remarkable machine. I'm still getting over how scans and printing can be done wirelessly. It'll take me a month to load new software, which will be expensive, but worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.