PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
Our pipe club has recently lost our meeting place due to a new anti-smoking policy from the establishment we formerly met at. Does anyone know of a property 5-8 persons could meet and smoke on a monthly basis in the Ft Lauderdale area? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
Correction: A place where we could meet (have no idea how "poverty" got in there!

ram74

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2013
Did you ever find a new spot for your pipe club? I am in Miami and looking to join a pipe club.

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
Holy resurrected post Batman!
The South Florida Briar Brotherhood (Ft Lauderdale) still meets every month. We have a meeting tonight. Here are the particulars:
It's that time for our monthly meeting of the South Florida Briar Brotherhood.

When: Tuesday September 27, 2016

Time: 7:45 pm

Where: The American Legion at 1280 SW 44 Terrace, Ft. Lauderdale (Davie) 954-581-9324. There are 2 easy ways to get there:

1) Take 441 to Davie Blvd, go west on Davie (about 2 blocks). You will come to 44 Terrace and make left to 1280. The American Legion will be the first building on your left.

2)Take i95 to Davie Blvd and go west a couple of miles to 44 Terrace and make left to 1280. The American Legion will be the first building on your left.
Although the meeting starts at 7:45 some of us are getting there around 6:30 to have dinner. Some of the items on the menu are; shrimp cocktail, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers and Philly steak/chicken sandwiches.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Good on the Legion for hosting your group, that is great to hear! Legions all over are really hurting for members, it sounds like your local club got wise and is building some business. Post some pix of the meetings.

toddryan84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2017
Resurrecting the post yet again, do you guys still meet? I live in Cooper City, I would love to meet fellow pipe smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.