PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthpipe

Lurker
Dec 9, 2017
Chapin, SC
A new club has formed in the midlands area of South Carolina. At the time we are only on Facebook but looking to have meet ups and events in the near future
https://m.facebook.com/groups/2029392203764618?ref=share

darthpipe

Lurker
Dec 9, 2017
Chapin, SC
Not at all. The two of us that conjured the idea are metal/punk/hardcore fans and the that’s name we could think of . The club is centered around the love of tobacco

szconrad

Lurker
Oct 24, 2018
Just joined the facebook group. I'm on Hilton Head and would love to join you all at the next meetup! :)

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Right on. I grew up going to punk and hardcore shows here in the Bay Area. Some of my best memories were shows at Gilman in Berkeley, Club Cocodrie, Bottom of the Hill and Slims's in San Francisco. I haven't been to many shows recently. I think the last one I went to was Madball in San Francisco a couple years ago.
Shit, man, just one more reason to love South Carolina.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's work to keep clubs going, but if you have a good group who'll share the effort, where everyone joins in and no one dominates the conversation or decisions, it's well worth it. I don't know what you do about the stray egomaniac, but that's a problem in every life activity. I'd rotate the program planning for each meeting among everyone, from invited guest speaker experts, to a simple round of sampling, etc. Okay, I'm not in the area so I'll leave it there!

Status
Not open for further replies.