PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeman

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2016
South Carolina
GB...the closest is the one I just posted about...3 hours from the upstate of SC in Raleigh, NC. I had been part of an upstate SC pipe club, and we talked (more like dreamed) about working toward doing a pipe show...starting small and hopefully building over the years. It's been hard just keeping that pipe club together, much less seeing the dream of a pipe show come to fruition.

rblood

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2015
There is one in Mooresville NC as well - meets third Sunday each month at JR Cigars. May be close enough if you are in in upstate SC.

joeman

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2016
South Carolina
Thanks rblood...good to know.
Grumpy...last I knew, the pipe club here in Greenville had essentially disbanded. It was being held monthly at the Outman pipe shop in the mall on Haywood. However...I just called Boda Pipe, and they have a club currently going which meets on Sundays at 2 pm, on the first Sunday of each month...except NO meeting in January. If that works for you, I might meet you there sometime if I decide to check it out.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm not in SC so I don't know the turf. However, Smokingpipes.com is located in SC in the general Myrtle Beach area, I think. Though it is not a pipe club, I believe they have a retail outlet as well as the blending and online retail facility there, and though it may not be a club, I would think during their peak times, pipe smokers congregate there and might provide some pipe smoking sociability. They may also have a feel for any informal pipe gatherings. You could give them a call. See their sponsor link at the left side of the Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.