PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopsie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
I've been using egg cartons for my now 6 pipes as a makeshift rack for a good while now. I finally won this rack on ebay today.
$(KGrHqUOKo4FFyCCYvgFBRfUuYqz4w~~60_32.JPG
Now its just waiting for the post man to bring it to me so I can organise my smoking area.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I used an egg carton (with some slight modifications) to keep my pipes until my wife bought me a rack for my birthday. It did the job, but I was so glad to get rid of it

soggycitybob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I don't have a rack yet, but hadn't thought of the egg carton idea. It's a swell idea for the short term. Better than having seven pipes lying around.

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
I like the rack, but does that lever in the back have a function? I looks like it has a pivot point, but I don't have a clue what it might do. :?:

chopsie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
I like the rack, but does that lever in the back have a function? I looks like it has a pivot point, but I don't have a clue what it might do. [:?:]
It does nothing but make it look like a gate, its doing its job at the moment but I'll have to get one with bigger holes etc. at some point.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
I think the extra piece of wood is to slap yourself when you get to itchin' to place another PAD/TAD order... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.