PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I just got back from Illinois. I flew up for a funeral. My buddy's Dad died who was also like a father to me. I practically lived at their house in college. When I got there and walked in the door his mom said, "my other son is finally here." His dad was a an Air Force vet and served our country for 30 years reaching the rank of Chief Master Sergeant. I got to speak at his funeral and he had a full Marine and Air Force Honor guard at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetary. It was a beautiful thing. During my visit my friend asked me if I would like something that was his to remember him by. His dad was a smoker so I asked if he had any lighters, thinking that was a fitting request his mom gave me a zippo that was engraved 'CHIEF WILLIS'. I was honored to get it. I'm sitting here now smoking a bowl in his honor feel free to do the same. He was a great man. Loved and respected by all and I loved him and will miss him.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I'm dedicating this bowl of Escudo to him right now.
Edit; By the way, my great uncle passed away a few years ago. He was also retired Air Force, reaching the rank of Colonel.

Status
Not open for further replies.