PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
The Radiator pipe is the brainchild of Hekthor Wiebe, together with Chris Morgan the marriage of a Radiator assembly with one of Chris' Bones Stack Bowl is a beautiful marriage. I just had to give this system a try and it arrived just before I headed out for a haircut so I loaded it with some No. 22 Virginia Flake which I'm keeping it smokey with now that I'm back.

banjo
35591050965_165d940865_z_d.jpg

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Looking forward to your take on this one Fish.
I like Hekthor and really like the bent version of the radiator. I'm a little gun-shy as I'm not a huge fan of metal pipes.
Would you mind giving a review?
Regardless, I hope you enjoy your smoke. Looks like a beauty Maine day for it!
-- Pat

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's an eyecatcher, a good pipe for a pipe show or club. Looks like a pipe meant for space travel.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Those a great pipes. I own two of them, one just like yours and the other one is the shorter bent. Both of mine have Chris Morgan Bones Bowls. They smoke cool, are easy to clean and are perfect for multiple bowls before cleaning.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
So far it's smoking like a champ and more like a pipe I've had in my racks for years and not a new pipe, very pleased to say the least, I'm sure that 10 y/o No. 22 Virginia Flake helps out too.

banjo

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Once it was cool I simply removed the bowl which is not bored as deep as the length of it more like 2/3's through. The bottom where the fins are holds the moisture trap, a bit of moisture was in the underside of the bowl while I removed with a Q-tip as I did with the moisture trap. Was genuinely surprised at the amount of moisture but I did nothing to the tobacco save rubbing it out and packing it, will give it some drying time the next time I smoke it to see if less moisture occurs. Felt funny running a pipe cleaner through the shaft and have it literally come out clean with just a bit of moisture on the tip. I believe when the bowl breaks in it will only get better, glad I decided to try one, cheers.

banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.