Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
It is not possible for me to keep up with all of the discussions here. If I even tried, then nothing else would get done with this site and it would go out of business.
I just noticed a few threads that I thought were completely useless and deleted them.
So, if you are missing some threads that you can't find, that is what happened.
If you know what I am talking about, fine.
If you do not know what I am talking about, please don't worry about it, and please, whatever you do DO NOT email, or private message me about it. I don't have time for it, and your message will likely go unanswered.
Please move on. Nothing to see here.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
No problem here. I really liked how you handled a recent issue, slowed the mass hysteria down, then allowed for a proper response from the party being criticized, and brought it back to a collegial discussion. Good management.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Thanks for the site Kevin. I'm sure you put in much more work than most of us realize. Thank you for all you do. It is appreciated.

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
@dread, I don't have the intellectual capacity to follow your cryptic lawyering, so I'll put in plain Anglo-Saxon ...........Thank Fuck!!!!!

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
@ flakyjakey: yes you do, but your translation is more to the point . . .
. . . and perhaps more apt.
:puffpipe:
(Edited for spelling)

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
The point of my Haiku is that some of us lose our minds and get carried away a bit. It is the Moderator's prerogative to prune where needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.