PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Seems I upset someone at Paypal. I refused to give them any more information on any bank account or get their credit card in order to "verify" my account. I was informed those were the only options. I informed them I had another option. The Monopoly option, where they could go to hell go straight to hell do not pass go and do not collect any bank information. The account vanished in minutes! LOL!

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I didn't like that part of Paypal either, but it really does weed out those people who want to use paypal for less than honorable measures.
I've had an account with paypal for years and have never had any issues with them, other than their fees.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Google check out for me now. I am putting them on my site as I get it built. After Paypal screwed up the last account they had access to to the tune of over five hundred bucks. Screw 'em.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Kevin, I also could go on and on about Ebay and Paypal. Its the nagging fees that get me. No doubt we live in a corporate world and folks like you and me are considered fringe by these corporations. After the melt down of Wall Street in 2008/9, the subsequent tax payer bailout and the complete lack of accountability for all of these shenanigans that led to the current recession and subsequent job losses, I have lost all patience and respect for any entity bigger than a mom and pop store. My two cents worth, but then I am sure I am not in the minority in this.
Cheers,

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
http://lisasuttora.com/ebay-to-charge-final-value-fees-on-shipping-costs

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
Uncle I will gladly use google checkout when you get it going! Cant wait to do buisiness with you

Status
Not open for further replies.