Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
I think everybody here knows the problem of buying a tin of pipe tobacco just to discover that one does not quite like it. I do not know any serious pipe smokers in person, so maybe I'll find somebody among you, who might like to have my opened tins. Off course, I would only charge for the shipping and I'd prefer to give them away all in one parcel but that is not mandatory.
Thee blends are the following:
Motzek TAK - 3.0 Plug VP [There is about the half left of the 100g Plug; the tobacco is a bit dry but still smokeable without rehydration]
Motzek TAK - Am7b5 [100g jarred in an airtight tin for about 1 year; the tobacco is still as moist as it came]
HH - Old Dark fired [14 slices of the flake left in the tin; a bit dry, but well smokeable]
Samuel Gawith - Commonwealth Mixture [I've smoked about 4 bowls of the 50 g tin or so; the tobacco is bone dry and definitely needs rehydration]
HU - Haymaker [There is about 3/4 of the flakes left in perfect moisture condition]
Shipping within Germmany would be €3.70 via Hermes Versand.

Shipping to Other EU states would be €13,99 via DHL - I'm sorry for that high shipping price, because that makes it nearly unprofitable.
I would prefer not to ship out of the EU, as I do not know If this would cause problems with the custums.
Please contact me, if you have questions or wish to see photos.
If this post is inappropriate for this section of the forum, please excuse me and delete it.

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
Seldom, I just answered your message.
The offer is closed now. Thanks for helping me, making some space!

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
The package arrived today and I look forward to opening it up after the kiddos are asleep. Many thanks burleyboy! What a nice gesture. It's like Christmas in August!

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Seldom you beat me to it, do enjoy, sir :) burleyboy, sorry I wrote a private message without reading the thread all the way down, disregard that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.