Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I really like both and the self portrait is quite excellent that is unless you are actually a clean shaven 20/20 visioned Asian then I say you missed the mark. :nana:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
You're not tryingy patience at all. I really enjoy the paintings and drawings. Thanks Foggy!

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I always enjoy your art foggy. Keep 'em coming and I'm still thinking about your health, wishing you the best.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Excellent illustrations and water colors Foggy - really well done. Thanks for sharing.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Thanks for sharing foggy. That first one has a Shepard Fairey vibe to it. I like it.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
Although I have no artistic talent whatsoever, I do enjoy some good art. Keep up the good work. and don't be shy to share. I checked out a few websites you posted a month or so ago, and really enjoyed everything there

Aug 14, 2012
Thanks for the praise. It might ruin me. There are some new drawings not postable here at http://photo.net/photos/FeodorDefemina.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Absolutely amazing work Foggy. Your photo portraits are great. I love portraits and find them to be very interesting but I have a terrible time trying to photograph people. It's just not my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.