Some Long Over Due 4Noggins TAD Tonight.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Mac Barens

Navy flake - really enjoyed this sample from Pruss

Plumcake - this will be my very first lat blend Brian and cavendish recommended it

Vanilla cream flake - my first want to revisit
Mclelland

Holiday spirit - Tis the season
4noggins

Lord Methleys - my favorite Aro
Capstan

Blue flake - had a sample from Brian want to experience more.

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
I'm interested in your thoughts on Plumcake. I don't particularly enjoy latakia (with a few exceptions) and am much more of a virginia guy but I've heard good things about this. Please keep us up to date with your experience.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Plumcake is definitely a mild hit of Latakia, I'm also more of a VA smoker with some OTC burley as well. Plumcake is creamy and mild, a really nice intro to the world of English or latakia blends. It is definitely one to try if you're planning on expanding your tobacco choices. I have only smoked, Plumcake, EMP and FMC for latakia blends.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
All great choices. Haven't had The Lord Methley's - what's it like?
Its a fruity smoke very sweet and bold its maybe one of the few blends i have smoked that tastes like it smells and it has a wonderful room note. Its not an everyday smoke but its great for when you are feeling for something fruit filled and mouth watering sweet.
but it isnt overly sweet like cotton candy more like the sweet you get from an apple. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.