PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Don't miss 'hi-time' wine in costa mesa. Used to have a sizeable selection of pipe tobacco, and GREAT service.

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
Its been a few years since I've been there.the guy that was running was having his own blends tin'ed at the time and had a large selection.

What was he lacking ?

slowwideturns

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2012
The tobacco selection wasnt bad but there wasnt anyone working over where the tobacco is and the pipe selection was 2 cabinets

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
That is a change, when I was there he had six cabinets of pipes along the wall.

I've heard of a shop in lake forrest you might want to check out sometime.although it'd be a trek from san clemente.I'll see if I can find the name.

slowwideturns

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2012
I go there every now and then, its a nice place and they have a good tobacco selection and a large cigar selection. They also have some nice estates usually not a lot of new pipes though

redbeard

Jan 2, 2013
I am from upland, currently living in rancho with my girlfriend. I need some smoking buddies, I have tried to get some friends into smoking pipes and they always leave me with an almost full bowl LOL!!

redbeard

Jan 2, 2013
I no way!! I grew up and still visit/stay at my moms on 9th and San Antonio!! Rancho off baseline and haven, we are very close!!

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
LOL... my daughter is a Highlander as well, she's in 10th grade and my son goes to Pioneer... We'll definitely have to hook up some time and smoke a bowl... really wish we had a pub or someplace we could smoke in :(

Status
Not open for further replies.