PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Sovereignty of the Islands, blended by Antonio Petti of Sentimiento Nacional, is a full English and Winner of Contest of CAP-III MADRID 2010, for good reason. In a wild cut of bright and dark Virginias, Burley, Oriental varietals and Syrian Latakia, it's central component comes from Brazilian leaf that is grown, harvested and fermented in the Amazon by native Aborigines. Used in rituals by the shaman for religious invocations after 3 years of fermentation, it adds strength and character to an already earthy mixture of Argentine character, made distinctive by the climate and soil of Argentina. This is a tribute blend to the fallen Argentine soldiers in their conflict with Great Brittan in 1982 over the Falkland Islands, and a memorable smoke for those seeking the benefits of components aged for years before blending and the touch of this rare Brazilian leaf. Tony recommends that this blend be smoked within a year of it's creation, as the Aboriginal component will take over the blend after that time. Rich and earthy, sweet and fragrant, this blend will satisfy those looking for a quality experience with a distinctive character simply not found in other blends widely available. Just as Brazilian leaf has that distinctive taste and character, so do these blend components brought together in just the right proportions by the skilled hand of a Master Blender. It develops nicely throughout the duration of the smoke, which is one of the reasons I prefer to smoke it in one of my larger Meerschaums. http://www.tabacosn.com.ar/

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm intrigued! Thanks for the review Fred! My wallet and wife might not thank you, but I do!
-Jason

extreme122

Lurker
Jul 13, 2011
I totally agree with you Fred !, Soberania de las Islas (called in English: Islands sovereign) is a top tobacco!, another good one in a list of several from Antonio Petti, our local Argentine Blender. He uses only the best tobaccos from Argentina ( for the ones that don't know, Argentina's tobaccos goes directly to the European Market), and many other imported tobaccos as condiments to give some spiciness !.

For the ones that would like to try them, they can check his web page at http://www.tabacosn.com.ar/ , he does send all over the world, and accept PayPal. Trust me, satisfaction guaranteed!

Status
Not open for further replies.