PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
The thread about the friggin rack was closed before I could answer.

That was a good call by SSJones.
I apologize about getting others involved.

I just wanted to get a reaction from Nate after a week had passed. Probably it wasn't the best way to do it.
I'm in touch with him via email and I believe evrything is sorted out.
Sorry guys. Sorry mods.
It didn't last long, but I had a great time here.
With that I sign off.
Cheers,
J

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Jeez Bungee,
Why are you calling it quits? Everyone has a bad moment. Even a paragon of virtue like me has had a few. Really.
Besides, how else am I going to get to hear how that Herreria is smoking for you. Take a deep breath and walk away from the ledge.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
No need for you or Nate to leave the forum because of that thread. We all have bad moments, but it's not worth leaving the forum or the friendships you've made here. Hope both you fellas change your mind and continue being part of the community.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Che, Flaco:
Basta!
Usted debe permanecer. Eres nuestra Argentina solo activo.
Get with Nate and work it out, Juan. You're both two of the good guys around here and I'll fade the postage if you can't get it resolved.
Fnord

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
With all of the good that comes from a forum, there is some bad. This is an example of the latter. We are unfortunately relegated to interacting through limited means. Posting, private messages and maybe a phone call if we have engaged enough with a member to reach that point. Honestly, it's one of the most primitive means of personal communication that exists. Add into that, so many of us are used to the instant gratification contact of text messages and facey-space, stretches of even a few days can seem like an eternity.
I think it has become clear that this whole event can be attributed to poor communication, and laying blame on either side is pointless. If you both have made contact and sorted this out, chalk it up as a learning experience and maybe a lesson that we all need to take a bit more time to actually communicate with each other.
Just my two cents, I see no reason why anyone needs to exile themselves.

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
Well, here I am again. I just missed you guys so much...
Now seriously. The whole situation was so embarrassing that I do not know how to come back from there.
If I don't come back it is not because I think I did anything wrong. I was wronged, but I just don't care at this point.
I enjoy these forums a whole lot and will probably get back once the whole thing settles down and fades away. At least in my mind.
Cheers,
J

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
On second thought, I'm staying for good.
This place is too good to just leave. I just can't.
On a serious note, I just wish I had handled the whole deal a lot better.

Nate has a lot on his plate and I should not have added to his worries because of stupid 40 bucks shipping cost.

My mistake. Lesson learned. Moving on...
Thank you for your words and kindness,
J

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
@Bigpond, I grew them a while back, just before meeting your beautiful sister. Well, when she was still young and beautiful that is...
Cheers,
J

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Yeah, I was reading that tread last night. You guys bitch worse than a couple of teenage girls on Facebook. Man up people.

Status
Not open for further replies.