PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I know this doesn't have anything to do with pipes per se but last Friday, I married my sweetheart. We went to Scottsdale and were married at Papago Park in the desert Amphitheater. It was really awesome. We wanted to give each other a special and personal gift on our wedding night and my awesome wife gave me a beautiful Dunhill Lighter. She's a keeper for sure. :)
Wedding%20Day-2.jpg

17_1-2.jpg

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Congrats zono! she is a beautiful bride you are a lucky man. Treat her well and I wish you both the best of luck and many happy years together.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Congratulations! I find that I enjoy being married most days, I hope you do as well.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
That's awesome - big congrats to you and your new bride. Wishing you many years of happiness together.
My condolences...CONGRATULATIONS, I mean congratulations. I always do that!!!
lol!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You're a fine looking couple. I highly recommend the married state. I've been married twice only because I lost

the first love of my life, and only remarried when I reconnected with a love of my youth, the second first love of

my life. Long life, good health, many-many years of joy together. It's like suddenly having binocular vision,

another pair of eyes to look at the world and interpret it -- you do the same for her. It's like going from black

and white to color. From mono to stereo. Likely the best thing either of you ever did.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Thanks everyone - I truly do feel blessed. We are both heath nuts, workout a ton and eat clean so I was very happy and pleased when I started smoking the pipe and she was so supportive. She's even gone to my Seattle Pipe Club smokeouts with me a few times.
@mso489: I really like that perspective.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Congrats Zono! A life changer for sure. But it'll be the best decision you ever made. I've been married 20 yrs. and every day I count my blessings. It's all you can ask for, and a whole lot more.

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
Congratulations! May your marriage and your enjoyment of life and each other deepen through the passing of the years. Getting married was the best (and most difficult) thing I've ever done in my life. My daughter is 9 months old though...so the marriage part will probably seem like cake in another 12 years or so!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
It's amazing that beautiful women actually choose to be with us for life isn't it?
Or is it just me that is baffled by this phenomenon? :puffy:
Congrats on the contract Zonomo!

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
What do you mean not pipe related? Looks like we have a new pipebabe, just get her one of those long, slender, elegant churchwardens. Congrats all the same, you two are a very cute couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.