PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
So This is my new puppy, his name is Sir Charles Sherman Chaplick aka Charlie aka stinker lol. He is a Schnoodle, half Schnauzer, half Poodle. I was really planning on getting a girl dog, and most likely a shih tzu, but when we were at the store, this little guy looked pretty sad, and I guess he should, he was almost in the store long enough to be put into the pound :( but I saw something in him. So we took him out and he went wild, jumpiung around and playing, and biting... My parents said no right away, they even picked him up and everything and he squirmed and wriggled and fussed. They didnt like him....until I picked him up. I grabbed him and he just sat there with me, cuddling with me and licking me and he eventually fell asleep in my lap. How can you even look at other dogs after that. Ive had him a couple days now and he is taking to training very well, and I love him. He also really likes to watch the history channel, which works well with me lol. Just thought I would share that
John
c1c45014.jpg

de73ecd9.jpg

dfc7bf75.jpg

c02840c0.jpg

93e9421d.jpg

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
Nice puppy, congratulations friend, I consider dogs to be best firend. I hope i can get permission for my pitbull to enter Saudi Arabia as we lost him alot.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Very nice *borat voice* Rofl glad you joined us dog owners I got a silky terrier two miniature schnauzer's a golden retriever and a fox like terrier we cant figure out what he is we all adopted or found on the street they are my best friends :D

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
And my girlfriend just cut my hair and it looks retarded so just ignore that lol

I've found that unless your girlfriend is a licensed hair stylist, it's best to head to the barber's shop. Just because they think they can cut hair doesn't mean they can do it well.
The dog is terribly cute and I can totally see why you got him. I just hope he doesn't chew on your pipes....
-Jason

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Fine looking puppy. The best ones are not the ones you wanted, they are the ones that needed you.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
He is getting better everyday, he is getting confident enough to stand up to my very jealous shih tzu that lives at home. He is now an expert at fetch, he just also really loves tug of war and likes to mix the two lol.
And my girlfriend really did think she could do a good job, just like last time....took me about a year to forget to not let her do that lol

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Looks like that dog knows a sucker when he sees one! :D Dogs are smart like that. My new Shih-Tzu that I found walks with a swagger now and makes sure anyone within barking distance knows she's top dog. She's appropriately named Roxy, though I voted for Snort-Face. The Malti-Poo is a little jealous, but she was neglected as a puppy and Roxy is helping her come out of her shell. I came real close to adopting a miniature schnauzer. Your new dog is going to be a real pistol!

Status
Not open for further replies.