PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Somewhere on a post someone mentioned mixing a tad of snoose with their backy , I do this occasionaly

Sometimes I also just take some and top my lighted pipe

It give a nicotene kick and is quite tasty .

Surely the poster and myself are not the only ones that have tried this.

If yes I would be interested in your experience and what blend of tobacco and snuff you have tried and recommend or warn to stay clear of.

For those (myself included) that does not care much for aromatics A small pinch of peach flavored snuff with your favorite non aromatic just might stop one from badmouthing ALL flavoring, LOL

hoo

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
I used to catch myself with a snus in smoking a pipe. I kinda did it not intentionally it's just I forget I have a snus in hell I fall asleep with them in. As for snuff I wouldn't want to venture that route enjoy your pipe tobacco especially the hard to find blends.

May 31, 2012
I mentioned something here:

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/how-do-you-folks-prep-pack-and-smoke-dark-star-blackwoods-flake-rr
In the past I've just sprinkled snuff on top, this was the first time I've tumbled it up all together and it worked out very well - adding some N as well as subtle undercurrents of flavor notes which complimented the Dark Star most wonderfully!
:puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.