PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
OK, it is three weeks before the Chicago Pipe Show. Why do I have snow in my backyard? I only used my snow shovel a few times this year. Three months ago was when it should have dumped.
I shall spend many hours in the tent! I don't want to be wearing many layers. I don't want to be using my zippo as a heat source. Yes, the tent is heated.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
Yes, we have snow in Cincinnati this morning. In April? I moved down here from Chicago to escape this. It should be gone by then. I hope.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I live in Chicagoland. My commute to the smoking tent will be less than my commute to work.
The snow will be gone by lunchtime. But I am tired of cold weather.

jmatt

Aug 25, 2014
I'm in Indy. We've already cut the grass twice this year. I need to cut it a third time, but need to wait for the snow to melt. WTF?!?!?!!?

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
I wish we had snow here in SC. It sure beats our snow, Pine Pollen. I miss the snows I got as a kid in Baltimore. I'm more of a fall/winter type of guy. Regardless of the snow in Chicago, I hope you have a great time and spend lots of money.

demetrakopoulos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
I went out last night and didn't think to look outside before I left. It was ridiculous. Driving wasn't too bad until I got to LSD, and visibility went down considerably.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I thought LSD enhanced visions??
Getting a little bit of rain here in Austin this morning. Hope it clears in time for my golf outing...

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Yeah, the weather here in Chicago has been insane! But, it's supposed to get in to the 60's by the end of next week.
fjOy0Ji.gif

khartman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2015
Snow here in Northern VA.....not happy. Had the riding lawn mower out two days ago.

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
Yup gotten a good bit of snow this week here in upstate NY. Spring is confused!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I'm leaving Arizona in just over a month to come to Illinois ... please have this settled by then. :D

kibo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 22, 2014
SW PA
Southwestern PA got some snow. I woke up angry at nature today, with a couple of inches of white on the grass. It melted rather quickly, but the day didn't get to a reasonable Spring-esque temperature. I loathe the thought of snow at this time (thought I love it in mid November through February), and in part because some rotten S.O.B. stole my brand new snow shovel from my front porch a couple of months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.