PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Worked a few hours this am before the college called it. May not seem like much, but we are getting about 4 inches of snow. I spent most of today drinking coffee and smoking the Peterson Aran the Cajun gifted me. Perfect combo.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Jason,sleet,snow mixture,more sleet than snow. Just came in walking PMon to get rid of his logs,he dashes to the plastic kiddie pool and plunges his nose in it,it bounces back,he looks at me as if What the Hell, Its ice buddy I tell him,knowing he doesn't know what ice is.Such is the life of a Southern puppy that doesn't know what ice is.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Same here in SE Tennessee Jason! Unfortunately, I had to be out driving in it today for quite a while, and they didn't salt the roads. There was ice everywhere, as well as wrecks!

It's been snowing since about 9:00 this morning, it's now 5:30 and it's still coming down.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
PMon learned something new today! Just glad I don't have to get back out in it. No work tomorrow. Lots of wrecks here too, jackasses should have went home when I did.

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
Starting to come down here in Tidewater Virginia. In my area we're supposed to get somewhere between 2"-5".

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
It just stopped here a few minutes ago. I think it's the most I've ever seen here in Georgia.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Central N.C., so far I haven't seen any snow, but I don't take that as final. The temperature has dropped a lot

today, so if it snows, it sticks. My wife is doing a presentation at a coffee roaster tomorrow, but it will have to

be voluntary for her students, since the classes are officially off, I think. Sometimes nothing happens, and other

times when nothing is expected, it is swift and terrible.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Finally snowed while I was doing something else. So far, looks like about an inch and a half,

but I can't tell if it is wet or dry snow. If this is it, 'shouldn't be too bad. But this may not be all.

Status
Not open for further replies.